The Buxton Wells Dressing Festival runs from 4th to 12th July 2020. There are five classes in the premises decorating competition:
- Class 40 – Best Dressed House
- Class 41 – Best Dressed Public Building or Licensed Premises
- Class 42 – Best Dressed Shop
- Class 43 – Best Dressed Nursing Home, Residential Care or Sheltered Accomodation
- Class 44 – Best Dressed Gate, Front Door or Lamppost
Judging will take place from 2pm on Monday 6th July 2020, by independent judges.
There is a trophy for 1st prize in each category and certificates awarded to the top three entries. These prizes will be presented by the Buxton Wells Dressing Festival Queen on Tuesday 7th July 2020.
Please complete the entry form below or complete the paper form, no later than 12 noon on Tuesday 30th June 2020.